I kind of feel like a deer caught in the headlights of oncoming traffic. I also feel like I don't know if I am coming or going. There are so many things that I want to do that I don't see how anything can come of those things.
(I love how I can say a few words or make a statement that I don't expect much of a response to and my husband goes off on a preacher mini sermon. Yes I am being a little sarcastic, lol. I guess it is just comes with the job of being a preacher's wife in the training.)
I have some to the conclusion that right now I can read and sound out Spanish far easier than I can understand anything said. I just told David that one phrase I am going to learn in Spanish is "Please Repeat Slowly" or something like that. Fluent speakers rattle sentences off so quickly that I only pick up maybe a few words here and there. I can't believe that next weeks starts week 7.
There are times that I really wish that I didn't have to try to balance all of this plus work 40 hours a week. Tonight my brain feels it's being pulled in a thousand different directions.
I really want to write more, but my brain is so jumbled up that I am having a hard time focusing on one thing for long.
No comments:
Post a Comment