I had a dream last night that I really feel was God's way of reminding me that He has everything planned for us. I find that sometimes I am a little bit in awe when it comes to the ways that He chooses to remind me.
David and I want children and we have been trying for quite a while to conceive and to no avail we haven't gotten preggo yet. The dream I had last night was about me giving birth. I remember David, my dad (not sure why he was in the birthing room, but ok... Lol) and I know my mom was there only I didn't see her. My dad was holding a baby boy and I remember as my father showed me my son and I said something like "hi sweetie it's nice to finally meet you) that the baby smiled at me as if he knew I was his mother. (That alone would be a miracle or a bad case of gas for a newborn to smile) I remember thinking how that this is a part of both David and I and how in awe I was of the tiny, perfect creature before me.
The strangest part is I saw later in the dream his first name written on paper and it was Simon.
This morning on the way to work I googled the name for its meaning and the first link I clicked on said "he has heard". Tears stung my eyes. I knew that my Heavenly Father has heard our prayers for a child and I also felt extremely loved.
Keelin's middle name means "God has answered...."
ReplyDeletehttp://gloriousuniqueness.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-will-bless-lord.html
DeleteThanks for sharing this entry with me. I was browsing your journal yesterday during my lunch break and discovered it then. You put into words many of my own feelings. There are moments when I still feel that deep longing, but I also realize that God has given me a sense of peace about it. I really didn't have that until after my dream. When the despair threatens to overwhelm me again I am quickly reminded that God has heard our prayers and I know He will answer in His timing. The waiting is just the hard part!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGod has a way of giving us reminders when we really need them. Hold on to that! :-)
ReplyDelete