Sunday, July 28, 2013

Day One of

 
 
It's interesting.  I'm sure peeing a lot.  That is kind of annoying.  It's kind of crazy how expensive it is to eat healthy.  The food that we actually buy isn't so pricey, or at least it shouldn't be once we actually get a little bounty stored up.  We had a few things that are okay but everything else we are giving away.  It's crazy stuff. 
 
 
We had youth hangout last night and there was only girls there.  We played some games and then they wanted to have a girl talk.  I decided to ask them if they could be any animal what would they be and to give me 2 reasons why.   I learned a few years ago that you can learn a lot.
 
Kendra wanted to be a snow leopard because they are unique and beautiful

 
Katie wanted to be a penguin because well they are penguins and they are cute (interesting evasive strategy)
 
Asniti wanted to be a money because they are cute and fun.
 
Nadine wanted to be a money as well because they can climb trees, very human like, and oh they are cute. lol
 
I wanted to be a cheetah because they are sleek and fast
 
The one that I found to be the real gut kicker was Eliza's.  She wanted to be a zebra because they are black and white and they are beautiful.  Something twisted in my heart when I realized that she must be really struggling with the culture shock and the attitude of America. 
 
A little later David and I decided  to hang out with Brendan and Evan so I asked both of them and David what they would be.
 
Brendan would be a tiger because they are free and awesome
 
Evan picked a dog because they are fun and they are man's best friend
 
David's was a lion and he gave me more than a two examples, but his top ones were the fact that the lion is respected by all, they had a sense of authority about them, and the fact that the lion has be depicted as one that that leads.  I.E. the lion of Judah and the lion in the Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe.
 
I plan on asking a few others because this is one of those ways where you get into peoples heads without them really realizing it.
 
I guess I will go for now.  I need to get some rest before tonight.  I'm pmsing, having caffeine withdrawals, and tired because we were out late last night
 
Until Later!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment