Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Spanish Tuesday

We are on lesson number 5 and things are quickly becoming more and more intense.  It was pretty crazy tonight and it was becoming obvious that brains were quickly becoming overloaded with information.  I think that Glenna was the exception.  She's obviously had some serious Spanish classes.  On the bright and scary side we have our first Spanish service on Septiembre, el octavo!!  I will admit that I am more than a little nervous.  I feel like half the time I am butchering the language to pieces.  Bro. Collins keeps telling us that they won't mind, but I am sure it more amusing than annoying!  Bro. Collins took a picture of our group tonight even though everyone wasn't there.  He is suppose to post it on their website which is namcollins.com.  So it will be interesting to see how it turned out.

I really wanted to write a longer entry, but it is bedtime and if I don't get some sleep I will be a crabby housekeeper tomorrow.  Well, I would try not to show my crabbiness, but I may be more than a little sluggish.

Chau!

1 comment:

  1. Don't be a crabby housekeeper! My husband doesn't like it when I am, hehe!

    ReplyDelete