I have tomorrow off. I didn't realize until earlier today that I have to work this Saturday because it is the end of the month and when I have to work on the weekend I am suppose to have another day of during the week so Nikki (my newest boss) ask if I would like to have Tuesday off so I said yes. I'm kind of looking forward to have a day of relaxing. I plan on sleeping in. If I didn't think I would sleep the entire day away I would sleep until I wake up (who knows maybe I will. My body probably needs the sleep lol)
My inlaws are in town for my sister-in-laws foot surgery tomorrow and they brought with them the old family piano and one family curio cabinets from the farm. I plan on getting them decorate tomorrow so I will try to post a picture. I'm sure they will change over time, but it would be fun to have a photo to see what they started out as. The funny thing is that David said he use to think that the piano was the ugliest thing he'd ever seen (this was when he was a kid) now he admits to it feeling like he has a part of his family history here now. I have to admit that the thing is HUGE lol
I know this is a short entry, but I am getting pretty tired and really should try to get some sleep. I may update again tomorrow when my head is a little clearer. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment