Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Whew...


I know I haven't posted in a few days, but last week was pretty insane. I had to work Saturday because it was the last day of the month and we had turns to do. We also had Kirk, Bethany, Levi, Ashley, & Julia spending a couple of days with us because of Life Light.

 In spite of my worries it was nice having a house full of people. Saturday after the carwash for the youth David brought home Evan and Katherine so they could change for our evening at Life Light I thought Evan was going to swoon at the sight of the piano in our living room. Evan is our music geek in the youth group. 

 
He was playing bits and pieces of everything. From the Addam's Family theme song to pieces of the Jewish anthem. Lol sometimes I wonder if these kids realize how much of our hearts they really have taken a piece of. Sometimes I think it's more like chunks! 



No comments:

Post a Comment