Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Oh my...

It has been an interesting last few days in my little piece of the world here. We have so many irons in the fire that it's hard to know which one at is the right temperature to take care of the over abundance of obligations that we have. 

There are times when I sincerely wish that there were a few more hours in the day or maybe even one more day in the week!  

Spanish class... Well is going okay I guess, but David is starting to struggle. I have figured out that I can read it a lot easier than I can to speak it. We have had very little actual conversations and I think that is part of the reason why I am struggling in this area. It doesn't help that we really don't have the time to seriously study or even study in snippets throughout the week. It is a little easier for me because I have an hour lunch, but I usually nap because I'm wiped out (not preggo yet) and know that if I don't get a snooze in here and there that I might become kind of crappy. 

We did have our first launch service this past Sunday. It was the first Spanish service for the SD district!  It was pretty nice being a part of SD history!  We had 4 spanish speaking guests, and with the other families that go to our church we had about 20 an we had a decent turn out of other church members for roughly a total of 80 people attendence! 

There is plenty more for me to write, but I will have to save it for later and I want to get this portion posted.

Until next time...

adios mi amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment