I sincerely don't like it when there is no time to do much of anything and lately that is how it has been. Roughly two weeks ago we finally sat down and had a chat with Pastor because we were struggling in knowing how to balance all the different areas of ministry that we are involved in along with our own personal lives (kinda hard to get pregnant when you have no time for making the baby). His response was to cut the Spanish classes. He wants us to be involved with how it feels to be part of starting a church, but he didn't mean that we had to learn the language. David and I realized that we weren't able to focus on it enough to really learn like we needed to. I think I was adapting at a good pace, but it was starting to be come challenging for David, but he also had less opportunities to study and do the home work assignments. Perhaps someday... I'm kidding myself. I guess the positive way to look at it is I know more Spanish now than I did 2 months ago.
We have a Native American Conference tonight and tomorrow morning, Gabbie's 8th birthday party tomorrow afternoon and a youth hangout at our house tomorrow night. I also need to stop at Profile and pick up shakes and bars for David and I. We also need to do some cleaning at home some where in the mix of things.
I have more that I want to blog about, but I will have to do it later.
It's all about balance. <3
ReplyDelete