I discovered earlier this week that I do not care for Columbian coffee. It reminds me of the coffee my parents made and even at the Med-Dark it still tastes weak. I never thought I would be a coffee drinker, but I have learned that I like a bold cup o' joe. I said all that just to rant about the coffee I'm drinking at the moment. (it's Columbian and it was on sale lol)
I have a busy day ahead of me, but David did a shift slider earlier in the week and went in at 6am this morning and I am finding that once I pulled myself out of bed and made myself get moving that I have already accomplished a good bit before I sat down to have a slice of PB toast and some bland Columbian coffee.
It crossed my mind last night when I made plans to get up earlier than normal on my day off that I might take a little nap later today. Who knows I guess I will have to see how tired I am. I am use to getting up early, but I don't always do so well when I go to bed late.
This is such a random post and it really doesn't have much substance to it, but it is still nice to take a few minutes and let the words flow out of my brain before I start vacuuming our home.
Until Later,
-SG
No comments:
Post a Comment