Well, Melany's Cleaning has been a success! I'm now a team lead (the only team lead actually) and have received a total of 3 raises in the year that I've been employed for Mel. It's a great place to work and I already see that God is lining things up for me for some pretty serious stuff down the road. It's nice when you are able to catch a tiny glimpse of the "Master" plan.
There are a lot of personal changes swirling around the atmosphere of the Grottke home. It's been a emotionally trying time for me especially, but I think we are finally getting somewhere.
I'm beginning to realize that I don't have to write huge entries that perhaps smaller ones more often are okay, too. Ah, the power of reading. I am also realizing that if I want to journal it is going to have to be early of a morning. If I don't do that (as you can tell by my last post) I will never get around to getting it written. Journaling helps me clear my head. All the things I DON'T say actually have an outlet. Oh the joy's of knowing how to keep my mouth shut.
Gotta go. Time to pack lunch (not sure what that will be. I need to go to the store)
- SG
No comments:
Post a Comment