Thursday, August 8, 2013

Oklahoma Gullywashers...

Yes indeed we have been stuck in a good rain for about an hour. It has been kind of patchy but several times it has rained hard enough that it has made seeing a little difficult. We saw a pretty bad wreck on the opposite side of the road involving a sports car and a double trailer semi. (Just saw another car off the road)

Anyways, once we make it to Ardmore and sleep for a while we will see my Tía Shirley and Tío Jerry. I'm looking forward to seeing them again. Sometimes I find myself amazed how much life has changed. I've been thinking about starting a wall of testimony or at least a section. I would love to be able show my children the goodness of God and the way He reunites families!

David just mentioned a few minutes ago that he could tell a temperature change in the car. I can't believe that yet again we are coming to my home state at during the hottest time of the year lol. 

Well it's time to pee again... Update later!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got to go to Oklahoma. I hope your visit is very special!

    ReplyDelete