Tuesday, October 22, 2013

And so it snows

Even though it did not stick we have had the first snow of the coming winter season. Bleck... I'm really not ready for it. Guess I'll be thankful for all the extra calories I will burn from vacuuming ice melt off our carpets here at work. 

Profile is still going well. I am 19.31lbs away from my goal weight and 24.31lbs from the weight they suggested. David is doing really wonderful, by the end of the year he will be about 40 lbs from his goal of 180 lbs it's amazing to watch the transformation. I love the fact that he's starting to think like a thin person and watching his own opinion of himself change is a wonderful gift to me. We are really changing our family tree.  I love the fact that this lifestyle change has enabled me to try things that my mom never fixed before! A new favorite is roasted Brussel sprouts  and califlower.  I will have to try and post a recipe of it. We are also learning that eating healthy is expensive,  but we are also finding that as our eating habits change so do our portion sizes and that helps the food last longer lol

Well, I wish I had more time to write, but duty calls! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment