Thursday, October 24, 2013

Well...

One positive thing about my husband's family on his mother's side is that they all live in Flordia. David's grandpa had his 3rd open heart surgery and it involved 7 bypasses. 
We heard from my mother in law that he isn't doing very well. So it is possible that we may be making a trip to Florida at a moments notice.  The one down side to the trip is that it would be we-get-the-word-we-go because my mother in law comes from a Jewish family and they don't embalm.  Who knows Grandpa is a feisty man and maybe he will pull through this one, but my gut says he might not this time. The saddest part is that he is staunchly sat in his ways and it would be a big thing if he came to realize that Jesus is the Messiah. I know that can happen, but I also know that God won't always strive with man... *sighs* I guess now the waiting begins...


No comments:

Post a Comment