Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Craziness

It seems that even though I have good intentions of keeping my blog up to date that I am finding it still challenging to do so.  I miss the breather and the chance to clear my head a little, but I'm learning now more than ever before that being involved in the ministry means that the chance for what self wants is far and few inbetween. I love my life, my husband, and our developing ministry so I guess I can choose to not complain. 

The healthy eating changes are paying off. I did readjust my orginal goal to be 10 lbs more. I am less than 5 lbs away from the new goal. By the time I do reach that goal I will have lost 51 lbs!  David is doing really well and has lost over 50 lbs and last night he biked 5 miles and I think something clicked in his brain because he told me he was craving exercise lol. 

I want to write more, but my lunch is just about over so I must go. Hopefully I will be able to write more later. 

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I didn't realize it had been so long since I read your blog! Congrats on the weight loss! I'm really happy for you and David. It is so great to make healthy changes. I cut my diet pop habit in September. It was hard, but worth it! :-)

    ReplyDelete